11.23.2012

High 5 for Friday {Night}

Photobucket 

Welcome Friends!~ I'm so glad you stopped by and hope that you're all rested, healthy and happy after a great day with family and friends! 

Our Thanksgiving was LOW key.....a quick meal  with the in-laws, catching up,  playing outside with the kids, and then, right back home again...........where I still managed to ignore cleaning my house.  :-)


I'm linking up with Lauren, from My Grey Desk, for H4F5!



   HIGH 5 FOR............................................
  • Not shopping on Black Friday- Years ago, I used to derive such pleasure from drinking coffee at midnight, and waiting for the stores to open.  Fast forward 10 years and not so much.  Maybe it's shopping with kids, or more likely that I'm getting older?  Either way, let them have their crowds and savings.....I'll be watching a good movie, eating leftovers.....in pj's.....at the house, lol.  Okay, okay....and scrubbing the toilets.  
  • A Holly Jolly Giveaway! - I'm sponsoring a $50 Giveaway over at my sweet friend Maria-Isabel's blog, Mommy Made, and would love for you to stop by and enter! 
 
  • Sweet Deals!! - Most of you know how much I want a Silhouette. Well, I just found out that Silhouette is offering some pretty sweet deals this weekend.  You can get an incredible price using the code found over at Craftaholics AnonymousI just had to share because I've NEVER seen the prices this low....and I always check. :-)
  • Christmas Decorations- Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, it's time to pull out those Christmas decorations.  I LOVE the way everything looks and smells during the Christmas season. 
  •  Tano Bags- I am desperately in need of a new purse and love Tano bags.  One of these is definitely on my Christmas wish list.  
SOURCE
And that's it for H54F!  Have a super night!
Love,
Trinity
 

1 comment:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

I've missed you and your posts. This is the downfall to taking time off during the holidays and avoiding the computer. Glad you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving. Like you, I avoided black Friday. I stayed home and ate turkey sandwiches.

Copyright © RAMSAY GRACE | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs